Get In Touch
+123 456 7890
+123 456 7890
Frequently Asked Question!
We’re one of 120+ dispensaries in Vancouver (over 200 in Canada) that are NOT operating under the federally-approved medical marijuana system. To qualify under the federal system, you’ll need to get a doctor’s approval and Health Canada’s permission to purchase from one of the 26 licensed producers. City Hall and VPD have allowed dispensaries to proliferate so people can safely access medicine, so long as there are no sales to minors or any gang affiliations. There are about 20 mail order marijuana sites in Vancouver. Vancouver has been shipping weed in the mail since the 90’s and to date, we know of no-one who has ever been charged with receiving pot in the mail. That being said, there is still a risk on both ends as we are not working with any federal approval.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on placing your order online with GanjaExpress.ca
- Locate the products you are interested in ordering by going to https://ganjaexpress.to/product-category/shop/
- Click on the desired product(s), choose your quantity and then click “Add to Cart”
- When you have all your products in your shopping cart and are ready to Checkout, click on the shopping cart icon (top-right of your screen) and you will be redirected to the View Cart page
- Check to see if everything looks right. If you have a coupon code, enter in the code and click Apply Coupon. When you’re ready click on the green Proceed to Checkout button
- In the Checkout page, you will need to login with your email address and password. If this is your first time registering with us, you will need to provide your email and choose a password and an account will be set up for you
- Once you’ve filled in all the required fields, you’ll need to accept the Terms and Conditions (located on the bottom of the page) then click “Place Order”
- On the Checkout Confirmation page, you will see your order number and instructions on sending an Interac E-transfer. Orders only ship after E-transfer has been received
- Once we collect your E-Transfer, your order will be processed and will ship the following business day. We’ll email your Xpresspost tracking number as soon as available
Congrats, you have now placed your order!
The answer is no. If you have never tried a product before we highly recommend you refrain from purchasing in bulk. It is best to try a smaller amount of the product first to see if you actually like it before committing to a bigger purchase. Otherwise you will be stuck with a lot of something you don’t like.
Sativa and Indica are the two major types of cannabis plants which can mix together to create hybrid strains. Each strain has its own range of effects on the body and mind resulting in a wide range of medicinal benefits. The high produced from smoking Indica bud is a strong physical body high that will make you sleepy or ‘couch-locked’ and provides a deep relaxation feeling compared to a Sativa high, which is known to be more energetic and uplifting. Marijuana strains range from pure sativas to pure indicas and hybrid strains consisting of both indica and sativa (30% indica – 70% sativa, 50% – 50% combinations, 80% indica – 20% sativa). Because Sativa and Indica buds have very different medicinal benefits and effects, certain strains can be targeted to better treat specific illnesses. Indica dominant marijuana strains tend to have a strong sweet or sour odor to the buds (ex. Kush, OG Kush) providing a very relaxing and strong body high that is helpful in treating general anxiety, body pain, and sleeping disorders. Indicas are very effective for overall pain relief and is often used to treat insomnia for many people. Indica buds are most commonly smoked by medical marijuana patients in the late evening or even right before bed due to how sleepy and tired you become when high from an indica strain of marijuana, like Kush. Benefits of Indica:
- Relieves body pain
- Relaxes muscles
- Relieves spasms, reduces seizures
- Relieves headaches and migraines
- Relieves anxiety or stress
Sativa dominant marijuana strains tend to have a more grassy type odor to the buds providing an uplifting, energetic and “cerebral” high that is best suited for daytime smoking. A sativa high is one filled with creativity and energy as being high on sativa can spark new ideas and creations. Many artists take advantage of the creative powers of cannabis sativa (marijuana) to create paintings. Benefits of Sativa:
- Feelings of well-being and at-ease
- Up-lifting and cerebral thoughts
- Stimulates and energizes
- Increases focus and creativity
- Fights depression
The delivery times are estimated by Canada Post and they are our sole method of delivery. Shipping times vary dependent on your location within Canada as CP requires more time and reduces deliveries to smaller towns/rural areas. Canada Post may also experience delays due to weather. For instance, Canada Posts website states: “Delivery standards apply to items sent between most major urban centres and are estimates only. Actual delivery times depend on origin, destination, weather conditions and other factors. Other terms and conditions apply.” Packages to Nunavut, Northwest Territories and Newfoundland are not guaranteed by Canada Post. As a result, we are unable to offer a guarantee to our customers from those areas either.
Yes! Product images are taken by us (unless provided by our vendor). Images are not Photoshopped or enhanced.